Apr 3, 2010

Happy Easter Everyone

With Ainsley's upcoming surgey I've been less focused on Easter. Almost missed the boat, actually. I had to go pick up eggs and dye last night. I sent Steve to get the candy, that I normally would have purchased weeks ago. I didn't even want to decorate. But luckily Steve pulled the totes out of the attic. Better late than never. Within that tote was this object of terror.

Would you guess that this friendly little guy doing the chicken dance would produce this kind of result?

She is naked because I'm trying on outfits for Easter. Yes the Easter that is tomorrow. I'd like for her to be able to participate in the egg hunt tomorrow at the cousins' house so I'm going to bring her walker. That probably means no dress.

 And this is what she thought of this dress, anyway. 
I think she actually said the word "off" (without the ff, the same way she says "uuu" for up) while she did the sign for off/open. Hopefully I can find something for her to wear. 

I'm waiting for Steve to get home with oil so I can bake the "nest cake" for tomorrow. 

I'm feeling very unprepared. Hopefull all will turn out in the end.  

1 comment:

  1. Holidays are so hard sometimes. Especially when you've got what you've got coming up. Your mind is elsewhere. And that's what you have to do to get yourself through it. So try not to be too hard on yourself.

    Good luck tomorrow. I will be thinking of you all and hoping that the surgery goes as well as possible.

    Much love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete