Apr 8, 2010

Working Out Details

Ainsley seems to be feeling much better today. There is still pain when she's positioned (as you'd expect) but she's able to rest so that shows me that things are better. That, and she was interested in reading books today. Lots of them.
The wheelchair and Hippo carseat arrived about noon. It took some work to get her positioned but I think we've got it worked out. Ainsley had been pulling at her ears yesterday so they checked to make sure she doesn't have an ear infection. She's had SO many secretions. But things look good. Her g-tube has a little sore so I had them take a look but I think if we can get home and get some Desetin on it it'll be better in a day or two. The prescriptions are filled. We're just waiting on PT to get here with the foam piece they are building for her to sleep on. Since she sleeps on her stomach we need something that helps support her torso. So we should be signing the discharge paperwork soon and be on our way.

1 comment:

  1. Round two... we have a huge snowfall so our power keeps going out.

    That darn cast looks so uncomfortable Ainsley and I can't believe how you are handling it like the little champion that you are. Honestly I don't know if I could be as strong as you are Ainsley. You are an amazing little girl.
    I am so happy you get to go home soon!

    Hugs to you Susan and Ainsley!

    ReplyDelete