Sep 25, 2014

Blendtec High Speed Blenders

For awhile I have been meaning to write about how much I love my Blendtec high-speed blender. It's an especially appropriate time to do so because I am having a dispute with the company that sold us Ainsley's communication device. That reminded me Blendtec is an awesome company that stands behind it's product. Ainsley doesn't need blenderized food anymore but I still use my Blendtec blender often and it's one of my favorite kitchen appliances.

Making homemade formula for years our blender got a lot of use.  One day earlier this year the seal of the canister melted while I was making the kids smoothies. I called up Blendtec to inquire about getting a new one, not sure if the motor was affected, it was hard to tell. In addition the base had a small crack on the bottom from the torque during use over the years. A minor cosmetic issue that nobody but me would notice. The customer service person was very helpful and to my surprise after looking it up said that because I bought it at Costco it came with a 3 7 year  warranty (oops, 3 is the $5000 AAC). They told me they would repair it or I could opt to get a replacement refurbished unit (which she recommended).  Since we moved and our kitchen had changed colors I asked if I could also switch from white to black and she politely checked for me and said I could. They even paid the return shipping for the old unit. Shortly afterward I received my replacement Blendtec and we've been using it happily ever since.

Blendtec Blender

What I love about Blendtec Blenders: Unlike their main competitor they fit under the counter top. A major plus in my book, as you can see above. It works really well, I've never found anything it couldn't blend. It has preprogrammed buttons that change the speeds and times to blend perfectly. Smoothies, crushed ice and salad dressings are my most used settings.  They have awesome customer service. The blender looks nice. (I think my new black blender is very pretty...for a blender.) The new color blends into the background a bit more than the white. I'm a happy customer and highly recommend Blendtec blenders to those who need a high-speed blender. And I wasn't paid for this review.

P.S. It's an awesome way to make yourself a healthy drinkable lunch in under 2 minutes. Perfect for busy moms. Just keep frozen fruit in your freezer you are always ready to make smoothies. No need to measure: 1 over ripe banana, frozen pineapple and frozen mango (thank you TJ), a handful of ice cubes, a splash of orange juice. On the side? Roasted coconut and cashews. Delicious! The possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment