Nov 15, 2006

Extubation Delayed Again

I wish I had some real news to report but that’s not the case this time. Some of you knew they were planning an extubation attempt for Wednesday/Thursday, with a spot on the surgery schedule for a tracheotomy if it wasn’t successful. But on Tuesday night we met with the docs and they revised the plan. They brought in the pulmonary team to consult. They suggested a different steroid and more antibiotics. They are going to do the extubation attempt next week instead, maybe on Tuesday/Wednesday. So….we’ll let you know when there is any new news.

No comments:

Post a Comment